We are doing a sermon series here on the “5 Solas” (that salvation is by grace alone, through faith, in Christ, according to Scripture, and only for God’s glory) and so this is the first podcast/sermon in that 5-part series. I will put links to the other sermon podcasts at the bottom when it’s all said and done, and I will NOT be preaching on the second “sola” (faith alone) since I will be gone – but there will be a link so you can watch and listen to the sermon itself.
I pray these podcasts, and this sermon, helps you go “back to the basics” of what it means to be a child of God.
Here are the links to the other podcasts in this sermon series that WILL be linked up once they go live:
- The “Grace Alone” podcast from Ephesians 2:1-10 can be found here (eventually)
- The “Faith Alone” sermon, from Pastor Tom Niehoff, from Romans 1:1-17 can be found here (eventually)
- The “Christ Alone” podcast from Hebrews 4:14-5:10 can be found here (eventually)
- The “Scripture Alone” podcast from 2 Tim 3:4-4:5 can be found here (eventually)
- The “God Alone” podcast on Isa 43:1-13 can be found here (eventually)