We are doing a sermon series here on the “5 Solas” (that salvation is by grace alone, through faith, in Christ, according to Scripture, and only for God’s glory) and so this is the third podcast/sermon in that 5-part series. I will put links to the other sermon podcasts at the bottom when it’s all said and done so that you can follow along should you so choose.
I pray these podcasts, and this sermon, helps you go “back to the basics” of what it means to be a child of God. Feel free to click the audio file to simply stream and listen to the podcast:
Should you want to DOWNLOAD the podcast from your computer you can RIGHT click on the link below. If you want to download it from your phone than you’ll need an app that will play podcasts – but if you already have one then simply clicking on the link below will begin the download.
Download this audio file
Here are the links to the other podcasts in this sermon series that WILL be linked up once they go live:
- The “Grace Alone” podcast from Ephesians 2:1-10 can be found here
- The “Faith Alone” video sermon, from Pastor Tom Niehoff, from Romans 1:1-17 can be found here
- The “Christ Alone” podcast from Hebrews 4:14-5:10 can be found here
- The “Scripture Alone” podcast from 2 Tim 3:4-4:5 can be found here
- The “God Alone” podcast on Isa 43:1-13 can be found here